Sunday, January 13, 2013

Do NOT buy the Samsung Galaxy S3! GAME PERFORMANCE IS HORRIBLE!

A few days ago I went to pick up a new phone. Couldn't decide between the Samsung Galaxy S3 or an iPhone 5. The employee working there was telling me how much faster and powerful the Galaxy S3 was. Since I have an iPhone 4S, I went ahead and purchased the S3 (I'm new to android). After a few hours of using it, I wanted to test its performance on games.

That's when I found out everything was a lie... The gaming was comparable to running Crysis on a windows 98 computer. I tried several games such as GTA 3, The Amazing Spiderman, and even a small game like Trial Xtreme 3. I yet to find one 3D game that work without any lagging.
I did some research. I found out the Everyone in the North America has a dumbed down GPU and has only dual cores, instead of quad like the rest of the world. My advice to anyone who has the type of Galaxy S3, take it back and buy and iPhone 5 or even a iPhone 3gs, even that runs games faster,

This is how I lost my trust in Samsung.


No comments:

Post a Comment